Ride The Trail
Welcome to Beaver Lodge
in the heart of Wild West London!
On the ringer: 020 7590 3609
For general enquiries please send smoke signals to: email@example.com
For private room bookings or corporate events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For lost property please contact email@example.com
For press enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Train: Nearest tube is Earls Court
Underground: Nearest stations are Earls Court, Fulham Broadway & South Kensington.
Bus: 14, 414, 211 buses stop right outside the venue (get off at ‘Redcliffe Gardens’ stop on Fulham Road)
Taxi: We are a 5 min / £5 taxi from Earls Court or Fulham Broadway
Horse/Donkey/Mule: Water and Hay provided at no extra charge
Rules of the Lodge…
– Whenever you come down to shake your boots at Beaver Lodge you need to bring identification with you.
– The only forms of identification that we can accept are photo driving licence, passport, UK armed forces card, and the PASS card.
– Beaver Lodge is an over 18s establishment therefore anyone under the age of 18 years old cannot be admitted.
– Bookings of more than six must be a mixed group of dixie chicks and huckleberrys.
– Dress code: Ladies put on your fancy duds for the good lookin’ studs, cowboys polish dem boots to impress dem pursuits.